Sunday, August 9, 2009

Free L'Oréal Stuff - Part 2

Labeling my eyeshadows is quite time consuming... if you do it with MS paint like me ^^...so I figured I'd show you something else for now. As I participated at the L'Oréal Brandstorm challenge with two colleagues we received quite a bit of free stuff. Here is what we got in the final (we didn't win unfortunately). It's retail worth is around 180€ ^^

We mainly have hairstuff from the L'Oréal group. Of course Maybelline stuff and some other. So what's really useful for me is the clear Maybelline nail polish as it's serving as my base now. Then the mineral foundation is also nice, a little too pinkish for my complexion but the darkness is okay. The eyeshadows don't rock my boat as I'm used to intense MAC pigmentation... but oh well, I can use all of the products somehow. But honestly I wouldn't have bought any of the products. As for haircare, I don't need any with my thick straight Asian hair... but the L'Oréal brand playball hairgel is nice, and the Fructis shampoo smells soooo delicious like green apples. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment