Sunday, August 9, 2009

Random lip swatches, some Chanel and MAC

When I was digging through my old pics I discovered this one: The grey lips I made with MAC Myth lipstick and some MUFE Black lipstick and clear gloss.


The next one is Chanel Silex, notice the pink and gold sparkle on my pigmented lips. The gloss itself isn't so pigmented, the sparkle gives your lips some kind of glow though.
The last pic is a comparison of my latest lipgloss buys:
- MAC Dazzleglass in Money, Honey
- Chanel Glossimer in Silex (of which you can see the swatch above)
Both were worth their high price tag. Though MAC Dazzleglasses have that kind of packaging that let the content seem bigger... but Dazzleglasses are only around 2g, half of what you usually get in a MAC lipglass... and have a higher price tag...

1 comment:

  1. hey!!...o.m.g. i am IN LOVE with the grey lip and i have been looking forever for the black lipstick u used in the combo and i cant find it...is theyre anyway u could help me??? :P emmalpeace123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete