Friday, August 7, 2009

Woooohooo - finally BACK!

Well, this university term has been the hardest of all - graduation... And it's not over yet as I just submitted the first draft of my thesis. But I will have ~10 days of break until feedback and working on it again. Anyway, back to the good stuff. I've aquired a few pieced of cosmetics during that time... my newest one being MAC Smoke & Diamonds (due to hype, but it's a nice colour and sold out very quickly... I'm very happy I got it ^^). I also did an eyeshadow pic session as it always reminds me that I actually have too much stuff ö_Ö but powder doesn't go bad, so... yeah, will add color names to the pics and post some time later. Some of my other cosmetics (liquids, fragrances) are down in the cellar as it's damn hot in my room and the fridge is too small. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment