Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chaos is back!

And it bought some nice nail polishes at a cosmetics fair in Taipei. I never would have imagined to see Zoya or Seche Vite in my life (unless I fly to the US, which is unrealistic at the moment as I need a visa for entry). But now I'm the proud owner of a hot neon green metallic with slight orange duochrome (Tangy by Zoya), a warm berry red metallic, which has just the right amount of blue to catch my interest (Blair by Zoya) and the best top coat on this earth! Seche Vite... never was getting a smooth, shiny nail so easy! I cannot hold still for 1 hour to let polish dry properly. Even if I did the next day I'd wake up with fine scratches in my polish. But Seche Vite really sealed the color. No scratches, if only I let this top coat dry for 3min. Gosh that's gonna be a very nice nail season. AAAANNND the final one I got my claws on: OPI Designer Series in Shimmer. Stumbled upon this by chance and I must say WOW, this is amazing 3D color haha. Pics tomorrow... now I gotta sleep, jetlag gaaahh

No comments:

Post a Comment