Friday, February 27, 2009

Fabulissss

Good morning! Jetlag's gone, pictures are coming...
Sooo, here a (miserable) pic of Zoya Tangy on my nails. Due to the flash the duochrome is not visible (imagine pale orange-golden shine on vibrant neon green metallic). If I don't use flash the pic will be to blurry (shaky hands and weightless digicam lol). I can promise you the color is more greenish in real life with the duochrome effect. Only downsides: you need 3 layers to get it opaque and it shows streaks easily. Since the price is below 4€ and the color quite unique I will readily put up with it.

Next up is Zoya Blair. It's a slightly bluish, dark berry red frost. Out of all the Zoya reds at the fair, this was my fav, I don't like orangy reds or too bright ones for nails. So this showed the most 'dimension' in the bottle and so it came with me. Again for under 4€ this is a steal and must have color! Ready to be glam? Get Blair!

Oh, btw Zoya products are free of Formaldehyde and some other bad chemicals. See www.zoya.com for more information on this.
Here is a group shot of my mini nail-haul.
On the very left is the OPI DS Shimmer color I'm gonna pair with lotsa colors hihi. Next mani will be Chanel Black Satin, one hand with DS Shimmer over it. Thanks to Seche Vite (on the very right) I can now get shiny black nails without the usual nicks and dents.

All in all - gaaawjuss finds. The Seche Vite was about 4€ too, slightly more than the Zoyas. Only the OPI at 16€ is a bit exp. but worth it. Ok, I would have bought the Zoyas for up to 15€ too and OPI and Seche Vite for 25€... hope the producers won't read this haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment