Friday, February 6, 2009

My new babies

I don't buy much make up nowadays. First I already have a lot and could probably mix almost every color with my pigments, second the nice stuff is friggin expensive. However, I don't own that many blushes compared to eye- and lipgear. Sooo MAC came out with new MSFs, I already like the Promo pics of Redhead MSF. However, I first swatched it on my hand and thought it would never show up on my NC25-30 skin. Then I read some reviews on makeupalley.com and darker people than me liked it. So ok, let's get one before they sell out... btw I also got the Brunette, since I'm actually (dark) Brunette lol and didn't had any blush in that color yet. So bad Blonde MSF didn't arrive in my fav store yet. I will probably buy that one too since I'm running out of my pink Armani blush. I was fortunate to get 10% off yesterday and my fav MA was there too! Here are my virgin babies:

Here they are unpacked :O left is Redhead, right it Brunette and bottom is Pettycoat for comparison. Awww I can already sense the gorgeous glow of Redhead!

Here is a swatch on my hand, from l to r: Brunette, Redhead, Pettycoat
What was it like on my cheeks? Redhead does show up! As a subtle glow... it instantly brightens my complexion and I can't overdose it with my dense brush. Looks pretty natural too. Very nice... friggin fabulous and me likey likey! :P I will probably run out of this in 5 years or such, but wish it was permanent... The other one, Brunette is tooo dark for a normal blush brush, I will try it with my #188 once I clean it from Studio Fix Fluid lol. As for now, just toooo dark lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment